Obtain a Registration Form from ZIMDEF offices or download it from the ZIMDEF website(www.zimdef.org.zw)
Details to be completed include:-
- Employer name (as indicated on certificate of incorporation)
- Business address
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone/Cell phone numbers
- Contact person
- Company Directors
- Company Auditors
- Company registration Number (refer to certificate of incorporation)
- Tax clearance number (refer to ZIMRAClearance Certificate)
- Gross wage bill
- 1% of gross wage bill
- Nature of business
- Financial reporting period i.e. (01Jan – Dec 31)
- Fill in the Form and attach copies of Certificate of Incorporation and Tax Clearance then return it to ZIMDEF.
- The information on the Registration Form is captured in the computer system.
- A letter of approval that shows your Registration Number is generated. Employers will be given this letter as proof of registration.
- Payment can now be done using your Employer Code number.
- Monthly levy payments are due by the 15th of the following month.
Benefits of registering with ZIMDEF
- Once a company is registered with ZIMDEF, there is a benefit of being able to claim for different types of approved rebates.
- The company registered with ZIMDEF will be able to participate in the ZIMDEF tendering process.